At Servo2Go®, we proudly offer a diverse selection of encoders, integral components in motion control systems. Encoders, also known as rotary encoders or shaft encoders, are sensor devices that convert motion or position into an analog or digital signal. These feedback devices are employed in a wide array of applications, including industrial controls, robotics, photographic lenses, computer input devices, and many more. Whether you require incremental encoders for monitoring relative position changes or absolute encoders for tracking an object's absolute position, our range is designed to cater to your unique needs. We provide models in various sizes, resolutions, and output formats, ensuring we can meet the requirements of every project. Navigate through our products to find reliable, high-quality encoders that contribute to the precision and efficiency of your motion control system.
Netzer Precision rotary electric encoders provide exceptionally accurate, high resolution, absolute position with miniature to wide diameter hollow shaft. Available with Analog Sin/Cos , Digital SSi , Digital AqB+I outputs, these rotary encoders feature up to 20 Bit Resolution (with 12 bit A/D) and accuracy to <0.01° .
- Simple, robust structure with a virtually no- failure- mechanism
- Very low weight, inertia, and profile (=<10mm)
- Ring shaped, hollow shaft with a wide range of diameters
- Absolute position output over 360° rotation range
- Precision to 0.001° in selected models
- Default operation range from -55°C to +125°C
- Dual and triple redundancy options
- No magnetic signature
- High tolerance to condensation and contaminants
- Insensitivity to EMI/RFI and magnetic fields
- Low power consumption
- Ultra-high-speed options
- Wide variety of position feedback protocols