Respected by customers as a premiere source for High Performance Robotic and Mechatronic Solutions, Servo2Go® distributes AC & DC Servo and Stepper Motors, Drives, Controls, Positioning Systems & Robots, all supported via extensive product selection, just-in-time & consignment inventory, dedicated customer service and technical engineering support.
Servo2Go® provides Motion Control at the Speed of Technology™
- Single Source for all your Motion Control needs: We carry the industry's most comprehensive selection of AC & DC Servo and Stepper Motors, Drives, Controls, Positioning Systems, Bearings and Sensors.
- Qualified Motion Control Specialists: We provide comprehensive system design and timely after-sales technical support.
- Value-Added Services: We offer parts sub-assembly, local repair facilities, aftermarket machining and product training seminars.
- Publications: We offer proprietary Programming Manuals, Teaching Textbooks and interconnection wiring schematics.
- Extended Customer Service: We provide multiple currency billing, Visa/MasterCard/American Express, PayPal, ACH, EFT or Wire Transfer payments accepted plus extended warranty programs.
- Global Reach: Our products are installed in North & South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We ship to any approved trading nation and meet national regulatory product standards such as UL/cUL, CE, CSA, RoHS, TUV and VDE.
- Servo2Go® Achieves ISO 9001:2015 Registration: The scope of registration encompasses: A Stocking Distributor of Performance Motion Control & Automation Products such as: servo/stepper components & systems, linear bearings, positioning stages & actuators, switch/sensor products and PLC/operator interfaces. Servo2Go's engineered products are sold & serviced to the following industries: automotive, packaging, machine tool, aerospace, robotics, telecommunications, medical diagnostic, pharmaceutical, food processing and entertainment industries.