Stepper Drives (Microstep Drivers)
Microstep motor drives offer unparalleled performance for today's modern machine builders. From the ground up these drives offer best-in-class current control for optimal smoothness and torque, robust and flexible on-board control options, and industry-standard industrial network communications.
Most microstep drivers are offered with one of the following control options:
- "S" drives for basic applications such as step & direction or velocity mode
- "Plus" drives for stand-alone Q programming with limited I/O
- "Q" drives for stand-alone Q programming with more I/O and options for encoder feedback, RS-485, and Ethernet UDP & TCP communications
- "Si" drives for stand-alone Si programming and optional encoder feedback
- "C" drives for use as slave nodes on CANopen networks, with or without encoder feedback
- "IP" drives for use in EtherNet/IP communication networks, with full Q programming capabilities and optional encoder feedback
View a 17minute YouTube video on the Applied Motion Products' Si Programmer Software: Si Programmer Software YouTube Video .