Dyadic Systems Co.: Servo Actuators
Dyadic's Mechatronics Cylinders feature a motor, encoder, drive and actuator in one integral package. Dyadic has developed the linear actuator drive mechanism such that the screw and nut are optimized for high accuracy, long life and low cost while delivering high speed and peak thrust. This blend of low-cost and high performance could only have been realized by the advanced technology of Dyadic Systems. These new product concepts give engineers a wider range of options to eliminate over-design.
Mechatronics Cylinders are available in a range of stroke lengths and are constructed using an extruded aluminum body with 303 stainless for the shaft and rod tip. Actuators can easily be operated via 24VDC signals from PLCs or relays, and can be connected in networks of up to 16 axes.
Features of Servo Actuators from Dyadic
- Set up many moves, each with individual values for position, speed, accel, etc.
- Electric actuators - programmable in 15 minutes!
- Moves can be relative, absolute, force controlled, and more
- All actuators run on 24VDC - easy to connect to your existing power supply!
- 10,000km (400 million inches) standard minimum life
- Air cylinder replacement mode and move sequencing available in the cylinder