DPCANIA-030A800 - ABSOLUTE ENCODER FEEDBACK
CANopen Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifiers
155-525 VAC Input, 15A cont. (30A pk)@ 220-750 VDC Output
The combination of a DigiFlex® Performance™ servo drive with the DriveWare software establishes a new benchmark in versatility! Capabilities built into DigiFlex® servo drives include:
- Full tuning control of all three servo loops: Position, Velocity and Torque
- Real-time oscilloscope with up to 8 channels to ensure that tuning achieves the highest performance
- Status window with over 50 simultaneous channels for drive and system diagnostics
- I/O configuration for over 60 events and signals, configurable to latch/non-latch as well as active-high and active-low
- Universal servo motor compatibility by means of automatic commutation adjustment
- Dual Loop Feedback - Increases both stability and accuracy.
CANopen - is an open protocol for distributed automation and motion control. Distributed control reduces the amount of data sent over the network (bus traffic) by giving the drives more intelligence. Drives can be preconfigured to respond to commands with specific move profiles. Therefore fewer messages need to be sent and more drives can operate on the network.
Features of CANopen Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifiers