Microstep Driver with Indexer
0.5-10.0A @ 24-80VDC output
S Version features include:
- Basic drive, analog, digital and host command input.
- Pulse & directio with electronic gearing
- Encoder following with electronic gearing
- CW and CCW pulse
- Velocity (oscillator) mode
- Multi-axis Si programming if used with the SiNet hub.
- SCL "host" commands for real time control from a host PC or PLC (RS-232 or RS-485)
Q Version features include:
- Q is a high level ASCII command set and programming language. Sequences of commands can be stored in the drive to provide complex motion and machine control.
- Flow controls, Motion, I/O, Math functions, Registration manipulation, Multi-tasking, Host iterrogation, Exception handling (faults &interrupts).
- Q drives also support these functions, which can be changed "on the fly" from a host command or within a Q program:
- Pulse & direction with electronic gearing, Encoder folling with electronic gearing, CW & CCW pulse, analog or digital velocity (oscillator & joystick) mode. Analog positioning.
- Options: Encoder feedback, RS-483 communication
Si Version features include:
- Stand-alone operation
- Si Programmer Windows Software with integrated configuration (software & programming cable included).
- Graphical point and click format.
- Combines motion, I/O, exception handling and operator interface functionality for simple machine sequencing.
- Easily intregrates with other devices on the machine (Sensors, PLCs etc).
The ST10-IP-EN incorporates EtherNet/IP network communications, the widely used industrial protocol for manufacturing automation applications. With EtherNet/IP users can control, configure and query the drive using an open, standards-based, industrial Ethernet connection at speeds up to 100 MBits/sec. The ST-IP drives run all of the same control modes as ST-Q drives, with the addition that all drive features can be accessed over EtherNet/IP, including more than 100 commands and 130 registers for controlling motion, I/O, configuration, polling, math, register manipulation, and Q programming.
For connecting to external devices such as control signals, incremental encoders, limit switches, proximity or photoelectric sensors, PLC I/O, lamps, and other devices, the drive comes with 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, and 2 single-ended analog inputs (analog inputs can be wired together as 1 differential analog input). Adjustable digital filters are present on the digital inputs for enhanced reliability in noisy environments.
In addition to EtherNet/IP the drive supports Ethernet TCP and UDP protocols for sending commands from Applied Motion’s proprietary Serial Command Language (SCL). The same 10/100 Mbit Ethernet port on the drive is also used for configuring and programming the drive using the ST Configurator™ Ethernet and Q Programmer™ software applications, respectively.
Features of Microstep Driver with Indexer