RCM3305 RabbitCore Models RCM3305, RCM3315
The RCM3305 and RCM3315 microprocessor core modules are an ideal solution for designers who want to rapidly develop serial Flash and 10/100Base-T Ethernet into their embedded application. The RCM3305/3315 offer 4 - 8 MByte of serial Flash.
The RCM3305 and RCM3315 come fully loaded: Rabbit® 3000 @ 44.2 MHz clock, 10/100Base-T Ethernet connectivity, 512K Flash, 512K program execution SRAM, 512K data SRAM and up to 49 digital I/O shared with up to 6 serial ports operating at 3.3 V (with 5 V tolerant I/O). Derived from industrial client feedback and combining traditional RabbitCore product strengths into one device, the RCM3305 series takes microprocessor core modules to the next level. Software bundles can also be added (see below) to this RabbitCore to enable rapid development of secure Web browser interfaces and a hierarchical file system.
RabbitCores mount directly on a user-designed motherboard and act as the controlling microprocessor for the user's system. RabbitCores can interface with all manner of CMOS-compatible digital devices through the user's motherboard. Programs are developed with our industry-proven Dynamic C® development system, a C language environment that includes an editor, compiler, and in-circuit debugger (Dynamic C is included in low-cost development kits). Efficient hardware and software integration facilitates rapid design and development. User programs can be compiled, executed, and debugged using Dynamic C and a programming cable, no in-circuit emulator is required. An extensive library of drivers and sample programs is provided, along with royalty-free TCP/IP stack with source.
- Ideal for network-enabling security & access systems, remote automation, data logging, and industrial controls when coupled with RabbitWebTM, FAT File System and SSL software modules
- Compact size simplifies integration
- Plenty of storage with safe secure firmware and data transfers
- Complete microprocessor, on-board memory, royalty-free TCP/IP stack, and hundreds of sample programs reduces time-to-market by months
- Easily performs reliable firmware updates through a web browser interface
- Store and run several different downloaded programs enabling remote deployment of a multi-functional target
- Monitors downloaded application and provides email alarms for program problems
Features of Core Modules
Jumpstart your evaluation and design efforts with a complete development kit, which includes RCM3305 microprocessor core module, development board with prototyping area, Dynamic C development system and complete documentation on CD-ROM, serial cable for programming and debugging, Getting Started manual, and AC adapter (U.S./Canada only).