Model DPRAHIE-030A400 - ENCODER FEEDBACK
Digital Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifiers
Advanced Motion Controls
Encoders, Hollow Shaft
Quantum Devices, Inc.
Microstep Driver with Indexer
Applied Motion Products, Inc.
Monday, October 10, 2011
Zaber's New A-LSQ-E Closed-Loop Stages with Built-in Stepper Motors, Encoders and Controllers
Zaber's A-LSQ-E series products are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with integrated feedback encoders. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 48V power supply. Built-in encoder allows closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. A manual knob at the end of the unit permits manual control - press and hold to switch between velocity mode and distance mode, turn to move the stage, and press to stop. The stages connect to the RS-232 port of any computer and can be chained with up to 254 units per chain. They can also be chained with any other A-series or T-Series products. Convenient 6-pin mini din cables on the unit allow for direct interconnection between units in close proximity. For longer distances, standard cable extension can be used.
- 75, 150, 300, 450, & 600 mm travel
- 20 kg load capacity
- Up to 1 m/s speed and up to 100 N thrust
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Built-in controller; daisy chains with other A-series and T-series products
- Manual Control: press & hold to switch between velocity mode & distance mode; turn to move the stage; press to stop
Click on the link below for additional information-
A-LSQ-E Closed-Loop Stage
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-378-0240
Toll Free Fax: 877-378-0249