Camarillo, CA- Advanced Motion Controls announces the release of 4 new EtherCAT Z-Drives to expand on the existing DZEANTU-020B080 EtherCAT node drives and the DZSANTU-020B080 sub-node drives. Models include:
DZEANTU-040B080 rated at 18-80 VDC Input, 20A cont. (40A peak)@ 18-80 VDC Output
DZSANTU-040B080 rated at 18-80 VDC Input, 20A cont. (40A peak)@ 18-80 VDC Output
DZEANTU-020B200 rated at 40-175 VDC Input, 10A cont. (20A peak)@ 40-175 VDC Output
DZSANTU-020B200 rated at 40-175 VDC Input, 10A cont. (20A peak)@ 40-175 VDC Output
ADVANCED Motion Controls provides products for the fastest, most flexible form of industrial Ethernet control - EtherCAT®. High speed, deterministic control with standard 100 base-T hardware, EtherCAT is industry proven to achieve blazing fast, consistent results in demanding applications.
Extending the popular DigiFlex® Performance™ product line AMC’s EtherCAT communication servo drives provide for multiple feedback devices in a variety of power platforms. ADVANCED Motion Controls EtherCAT products consist of panel mount and plug-in servo drives to allow for quick prototyping and ease of system integration. Panel mount DPE drives serve as nodes in single or multi-axis EtherCAT networks, while plug-in DZE/DZS drives utilize AMC's unique, proprietary high speed multi-axis communication interface and I/O expansion capabilities ('DxM'™ and 'DxI/O'™ Technologies). Now a single EtherCAT node can accommodate a combination of up to 4 axes of motion with 32 digital inputs, 32 digital outputs, 4 analog inputs, and 2 analog outputs each. The result is a highly integrated high value motion control solution for single or multi-axis applications. Key features include:
EtherCAT® Network Drives
· CoE (CANopen over EtherCAT) device profile based on drives and motion control device profile, DSP-402
· Programmable PDOs allow up to 16 receive and 16 transmit messages per drive per EtherCAT cycle.
· Watchdog monitor disables the drive when communication is lost.
· Cycle times down to 100 µs with jitter under 1 µs.
· Auxiliary USB interface for commissioning and diagnostics.
· Compatible feedback types: 5V TTL Encoder, 1Vpp Sin/Cos, Heidenhain or EnDat absolute encoders
· Allows control of up to 4 axes of servo motion from a single node on the EtherCAT network
· One DZEANTU (node) and up to three DZSANTU (sub-nodes) provide a low-cost multi-axis EtherCAT solution
· Low-cost network I/O expansion solution
· Up to 70 additional digital and analog I/O points per axis – 280 additional I/O points in a 'DxM' configuration
· All of the expanded I/O accessible via PDOs on the EtherCAT network
Click on the link below for more information on the EtherCAT servo amplifiers from AMC-
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free Phone: 877-378-0240
Toll Free Fax: 877-378-0249
Tags: Advanced Motion Controls, AMC, Servo2Go, EtherCAT, DxM, DxI/O, Servo Amplifier, Amplifier, PWM Amplifier, Servo Drive