JSmart715 is the ideal product for field installation in critical areas. High-resolution 15.6” display with multitouch PCAP touchscreen with a robust glass front; touchscreen/display bonding for fidget optical performance.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) for maximum simplicity of connection using standard CAT5 wiring. The availability of a Wi-Fi interface enhances the device integration.
Full IP protection with the use of dedicated connectors for the maximum flexibility of installation, from mounting arm to a simple M22 hole. The product includes a full set of environment and motion sensors to make this device a true IIoT edge device for Industry 4.0 applications.
The JSmart product family has been optimized for use as an embedded browser or as a JMobile HMI device.
- Performing HTML5-compatible browser with graphic accelerator
- JMobile runtime with OPC UA Server and Client
- Optional CODESYS V3 PLC for integrated HMI and control applications
- Open platform for Linux applications
- Built-in sensors (temperature and acceleration)
- 15.6” TFT color display, resolution 1366x768 pixel,
- 16M colors, dimmable backlight
- PCAP Touchscreen Multitouch
- 10/100 Ethernet port PoE
- Wi-Fi Connection *
- ARM Cortex-A9 quad core CPU
- Full IP protection; ideal for mounting-arm installation
- Includes environment and motion sensors