Tin-Can (Low Profile) Stepper Motors
The foundation of Nippon Pulse Motor, the stepper motor (PF/PFC series) is our most recognizable product. An innovator in the motion control industry, Nippon Pulse has been manufacturing the rotary stepper motor since 1965.
Because of its high torque output and low profile construction, applications for tin-can stepper motors include, but are not limited to, printing, packaging, and medical devices.
- A conventional, magnet-driven rotary stepper motor, the PF/PFC series offers a high-performance yet cost efficient solution
- Rotating in proportion to the number of pulses sent to the motor, the stepper motor is frequency synchronized and can change speed depending on the frequency of the pulse signal
- Offered in diameters of 20mm, 25mm, 35mm, 42mm and 55mm
Unipolar or bipolar windings with a variety of useable voltages
- 5V, 12V and 5V coil ratings
- 24 or 48 or 96 steps per revolution
- Forces between 8 mNm and 180 mNm
- Step angles of 3.75°, 7.5° and 15°
- Optional gearheads on many models
Click on the models below for pricing & specifications.