The The Production Panel Meter series displays production information on the plant floor PLUS broadcasts this real time production data over ethernet to any computer on the plant network. With a built-in web server, the Production Panel Meter requires no software to install to program the functionality of the meter. Remote setup and monitoring of production data is as simple as opening a WEB browser and entering the IP address of the meter.
The Production Panel Meter has four selectable digital inputs to provide the source for the 35+ production variables. You can select such variables as Counts, % Complete, Pace, Cycle Times, % of Target, Downtime, and OEE to display, monitor, and collect. These production variables are built into the product requiring no code to program or formulas to write. This real time production data can also be collected by 3rd party spreadsheets. Production goals reached, machine performance monitored, and plant floor production data collected are all benefits of the Production Panel Meter. Network your plant equipment and measure your OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) today by installing the Production Panel Meter. No Software, No Programming, No Ethernet Cards!
• NO SOFTWARE TO INSTALL! Web based setup
• Integrated production monitoring solution
• Selection of 35+ data source input variables
• Monitor production data through web browser
• Collect real time data over ethernet
• Store production data to 3rd party spreadsheets
• Built in Modbus TCP server
• Programmable break and downtime scheduler
• Machine state text and override messages
• 1/8 DIN panel size, Nema 12
• 2 line x 16 character vacuum fluorescent display
• 2 line x 16 character liquid crystal display
• 1 line x 6 digit tri-color LED display
• 4 programmable PNP inputs
• 1 programmable SSR 1 amp output
• 10/100 ethernet communication port
• Operating temperature 0-55 C
• 24 VDC power requirement
There are no listed accessories for this product at this time.