The Digital Marquee Series is a simple and easy way to display messages on a marquee sign. The user can program up to 128 canned messages into the marquee and use binary inputs to call up the selected message on the marquee. This binary input can come from any digital source such as plc outputs or BCD thumbwheel switches. The Digital Marquee has a built in web server, eliminating the need to install software to program the marquee sign.
Setup of the display is as simple as opening a web browser on your computer and entering the IP address of the marquee sign. The Digital Marquee allows the user to configure the messages, connect their binary source, and begin displaying messages based upon the binary value. With no software to install, canned messages, and digital inputs, the Digital Marquee series is the simplest way to display messages on a marquee.
• NO SOFTWARE TO INSTALL! Web based setup
• 128 message storage capability in the marquee sign
• Digital inputs (binary) to select message
• Ethernet port for connection with PC
• Network configured over ethernet or IR programmer
• Time/Date settings and configuration over ethernet
• Backup and restore configuration of the marquee sign
• 1, 2 and 4 line alphanumeric display
• 13 and 20 tri-color LED character width
• Operating temperature 0-55 C
• 100,000 hour rated LED life
• Metal housing; NEMA 1
• Hand held IR programmer
• 120 VAC power; 24 VDC (1 line model)
There are no listed accessories for this product at this time.