NEMA Frame Brush Servo Motors
Instrument Grade Brush Motor, 1.593 Nm (14.10 lb-in) Continuous Stall Torque @ 3200RPM, 447Watt Rated
The ID23000 and ID33000 series are ideal motors for applications using a simple DC brush drive for cost sensitive applications. In addition, the higher inertia armatures provide improved motor to load inertia matching for medium to high inertia loads. Low cogging torque and simple brush commutation provides smooth performance at all speeds.
Typical applications include factory automation machinery, labeling machinery, machine tools, material handling machinery, medical equipment, packaging machinery, printing machinery, robotics, x-y tables, textile machinery, applications which require smooth operation and/or applications which have medium to high reflected load inertias.
MCG routinely designs modified motors to provide the application-specific characteristics needed by our customers. Typical modifications may include:
- Electrical termination options (flying leads, connectors, etc.)
- Holding brake add-ons
- Gearhead add-ons
- Mounting modifications - pilot, thru holes, tapped holes, etc.
- Shaft modifications and configurations - flats, keys, etc.
- Adding feedback devices - different line count encoders
- Special windings configurations - different torque constant
- Adding thermal protection devices
- Special purpose motors - customer defined
- Motor part sets p>