Digital Input Sinusoidal Brushless Servo Amplifier/Positioner
24-48VDC Input, 4.5A cont. (13A pk)@ 24-48VDC Output
The BLu series servo drives are suitable for a wide range of motion applications. They are built around a powerful digital signal processor coupled to an efficient MOSFET PWM amplifier. The BLu drives include up to 22 optically isolated I/O points plus analog inputs. A sophisticated, yet easy to tune position loop has independent digital settings for proportional, integral and derivative gains plus velocity feedback and velocity and acceleration feedforward.
Tuning the BLu servos is easy with our Quick Tuner™ software, featuring a built-in digital oscilloscope. A timing wizard automatically configures the encoder and commutation timing for virtually any brush or brushless DC motor. The BLu100 is available with three control options: The BLu100-D is the basic model for applications requiring torque or velocity control. The BLu100-S adds-
- pulse & direction with electronic gearing
- encoder following with electronic gearing
- eXposition motion programming
- multi-axis Si programming if used with a SiNet Hub
- Si command language (SCL) for real time control from a host PC or PLC using RS-232 or RS-485 serial communication
The BLu100-Si has all the features of the -S with twice the I/O. The BLu-Si also includes our popular, easy to use Si™ motion programming system.